Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
The stunning couple – Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh attended the Indian Independence Day Parade in US. Both were looking classy and elegant displaying their fashion statement utterly. They were invited to attend the same parade last year, but due to their hectic working schedules, they could not make it. But now they attended the parade this year in New York among the Indians there.
Currently, Aamir is seen doing a show ‘Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls’. He is busy in shooting like his wife Sanjeeda, but the couple especially took time out of their busy schedules and attended the Indian Independence Day Parade in US.
Aamir was clad in a black suit, whereas Sanjeeda was looking dazzling and damsel in true Indian attire ‘saree’. She was wearing golden saree. Both had wrapped Indian flag around them. They had asked the production house two months advance for holidays and now they are presently on holidays in the US. There are other nice posts on the website as well, you may enjoy them like Pernia Qureshi’s hot shoot fort GQ Magazine (photos) and Why Bollywood young leading stars are passionate for singing?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai