By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
ABCD 2 1st day box office collections – the film has beaten all the records of 2015 films emerging as the highest opener of the year. The film has beaten the record of Akshay Kumar’s Gabbar is Back, which was so far the biggest opener of 2015. Remo D’ Souza’s directed dancing venture has impressed not only the audiences but also the critics. The word of mouth is in film’s favor, thus, a big business is on the cards in coming days. The opening weekend seems to be really mammoth and astonishing.
ABCD 2 1st day box office collections are 14.30 crore, which is simply astonishing and giant. Any Body Can Dance 2 is now on way to churn out more and more business.
First Friday collections are mind blowing and now 1st Saturday collections are being awaited and it seems the business could get boost. Stay tuned to this website to learn more and more on this film and its business.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Badlapur – The 3rd Highest Opener of 2015
- Welcome Back – The Third Highest Opener of 2015
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Baaghi Becomes the 3rd Highest Opener of 2016
- Kapoor & Sons – 4th Highest Opener of 2016
- Roy Emerges the Biggest Opener of 2015
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor