By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Where almost every big star of Bollywood industry has Facebook Page, now Abhishek Bachchan Facebook page too has come out. Yes, the junior Bachchan has now launched his official Facebook page to interact with his fans worldwide. The importance of the social media is what is very wide and now the people from all walks of life including the commoners use this platform tremendously. Sensing the same, Abhishek Bachchan, whose father Amitabh Bachchan is much active on social media, has finally lunched his page on Facebook.
Abhishek Bachchan Facebook page was launched on 12th February 2015. Through this page, he wants to thank all his fans who like his works. The page will be letting the fans see his latest photos, his updates and all about AB’s travelogues.
Also enjoy other posts such as Deepika Padukone roped in to become Nike’s brand ambassador and Pakistani beauty Ayeza Khan’s sizzling photos.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Amitabh Wins National Awards and Abhishek Bachchan Celebrates in a Unique Style
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha Grabs 21 Million Likes on Facebook
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled