Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Action Jackson 6th day box office collections – the film like all previous days could not do anything better at the box office and showed dull performance once again on its 1st Wednesday. Ajay Devgn starrer and Prabhu Deva directed venture could not bring any excitement for the viewers at all. Prabhu Deva, who is considered to be a mass entertainer, fell flat this time around.
Well, Action Jackson 6th day box office collections in domestic market are merely 3.75 crire. Thus adding the 1st Wednesday total, the overall domestic collections turn out to be 42.75 crore, which are just about okay. For this, they (all stakeholders) should say thanks for the fans of the leading starcast because of them the masses are coming out otherwise the movie has nothing to offer at all.
The good business is being seen only in single screens, whereas the multiplexes have been giving disappointing business so far. Well, till PK release, this movie has time to make as much as they can.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Action Jackson 1st Monday Box Office Collections – Poor Business
- Action Jackson 5th Day Box Office Collections – Again Poor
- Action Jackson 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – A Bit Sigh of Relief
- Action Jackson 1st Day Box Office Collections – Low Performance
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Jai Ho 13th Day Box Office Collections – Trade Analysis on Film’s Business