By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Aditi Rao Hydari’s magazine covers are always well-received and loved by her fans. She not only is loved by her fans on magazine covers, but also is the central focus of the magazines for zeroing her for the shoots. This is the reason that Aditi keeps found on every other magazine’s cover. In a recent survey, she has beaten out Alia Bhatt, who too is the hot property of magazines’ shoots.
2016 so far has been much successful for Aditi, as she has appeared on various famous magazines’ covers like CineBlitz, The Juice, Femina and Femina Wedding Times respectively. Besides, on films’ front, she also done well.
In a recent survey, the audience rated her as the best cover girl over Alia Bhatt who graced the cover of Grazia India.
Keep coming on this website to see more Aditi Rao Hydari’s magazine covers.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- VIDEO: Sonam Kapoor’s 2015’s Best Looks, Magazines Shoots and Movies
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch