By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Airlift occupancy report – the film starring Akshay Kumar and Nimrat Kaur in main leads has opened really well in domestic market. Today two much-awaited movies released – Airlift and Kya Kool Hain Hum 3. These are two different films having separate subjects for different segments of the audiences. Of the two, Airlift is expected to do much better than KKHH3 at the box office. KKHH3 may do better being an adult comedy. Earlier two installments have done well at the BO, and now eyes are set on the latest installment.
Akshay Kumar’s Airlift took a good start in the morning shows with occupancy report as 65%, whereas Kya Kool Hain Hum 3 occupancy report says that the film opened to approximately 35% occupancy in the morning shows.
KKHH3 featuring Tusshar Kapoor, Aftab Shivdasani and Mandani Karimi of Bigg Boss 9 fame began with a sluggish performance. It now needs good word of mouth to run and stay at the box office. Airlift received good reviews, whereas KKHH3 got mixed reviews.Also read other posts like Honey Singh is back and Ghayal Once Again new trailer.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- Yaariyan Opens to Pretty Good Start
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?