By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
All is Well 1st Monday box office collections – the film dropped significantly on its 4th day in domestic market. It was being expected and the same took place. There are no bigger expectations now at all, since the film keeps showing the poor business. Abhishek Bachchan’s career will definitely affect with the poor business of this flick and the poor response from the critics and masses. Asin, who was seen on Bollywood celluloid after some hiatus and who is now going to get married, her career too is going to be affected with this film.
All is Well 1st Monday box office collections are 2.10 crores, which shows significant drop from the previous day’s business, which was 5.03 crores.
The film is not going to show any miracles now. If anyone is expecting the same, he or she is living in a fool’s paradise since the movie has nothing great to offer to its audiences. The total box office collections in domestic market now land up at the sum of 14.01 crores.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- PK Box Office Prediction – 100 Crores in 3 Days and 200 Crores in 10 Days
- Tamasha Earns 43.30 Crores in Four Days
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Surpasses 151 Crores in 5 Days in India Only
- Rani Mukerji Lands Into Paris to Meet Hubby Dear
- Brothers Surpasses 63 Crores in India in 5 Days, BO Analysis
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor