By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
All is Well 5th day box office collections – the film again shows the drop like it has been doing from the beginning of weekdays. The same will continue in coming days and you will be witnessing the same. Abhishek Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor starrer this film is a big loss for the starcast associated with this flick. They will surely not be happy at all with the way the film has been going at the box office. There must have been great expectations by the cast and the crew for the film’s good running, but they will now have to be disappointed.
All is Well 5th day box office collections are merely 1.90 crore. The first Tuesday business is simply poor like previous days. The movie, as this writer has been saying from the outset, will land at 20 crore something as its lifetime business.
So far total collections in domestic market are now 15.91 crores in 5 days. No lucrative expectations at all now and the film will once again show the drop today. There is nothing big and great to rave about this film. Thus, there is no word of mouth so far has been going in film’s favor. Keep coming back to read about this film at this website.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Legend 4th Weekend Business, 24th Day Collections and Total Business Updates
- Dhoom 3 20th Day Box Office Collections – 4th Week & Total Business Report
- Gippi Box Office Collections Report – Poor Business in Total
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Singham Returns 2nd Day Collections – Business Updates and Analysis
- Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar 4th Day Collections – Total Business Updates
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Marathi Film Yellow 4th Day Collections – Total Business Updates
- VIDEO: Sarbjit Trailer Out and GOES VIRAL
- Go Goa Gone 12th Day Box Office Collections – Total Business Report