By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
All is Well opening occupancy – the film, as was being expected, did not perform well at the box office in the morning shows. The film starring the likes of Abhishek Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor, Asin and Supra Pathak in main leads could not get audiences in theaters on opening day and in opening shows. What will happen to the later shows of the day is what is being awaited now. The film was not promoted well, rather the promotional activities were quite lower and this is the reason that the flick opened to poor occupancy in domestic market.
All is Well opening occupancy is merely 15 percent and there is no big expectations of the film to grow in coming shows of the day.
Umesh Shukla has directed this family drama with a social message. Umesh’s last outing OMG – Oh My God had done really well, but this time around his film seems not to be getting any good business at all. All is Well heavily needs word of mouth, which too seems not to be in film’s favor.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Satya 2 Opens to Poor Occupancy
- Revolver Rani Opens to Poor Occupancy
- Heartless Opens to Much Lower Occupancy
- One By Two Opens to Pretty Lower Occupancy
- Jai Ho Opens to Massive Occupancy – 95 to 100%, Read Analysis
- Krrish 3 Opens to Biggest Occupancy
- Purani Jeans Opens to Poorest Occupancy
- Yamla Pagala Deewana 2 Opens to Good Occupancy
- Dishkiyaoon Opens Much Poor
- Hasee Toh Phasee Opens to Satisfying Occupancy – Expert Views