Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
ALONE 1st day box office collections – well, the film underperformed and went below the average as far as the opening day’s business is concerned. The film also could not fetch positive reviews from majority of the critics. This is also a factor for a poor opening day business. But often, the movies do better even though they receive negative reviews. But in the case of ALONE, the business went as per the reviews.
Anyway, still there are hopes and expectations from the film as it could get good business on the weekend. The horror genre often gets good business from single screens. Let’s wait to see if good business comes up from there or not.
ALONE 1st day box office collections in domestic market are merely 3.50 crore, which should at least have been in the range of 4 to 5 crore. The masala film (as it contains both horror and sex elements) could hardly perform at cinema halls.
Let’s now wait if the opening weekend comes up nice or it too goes like the first day business. Till then enjoy other nice posts on the website such as ALONE Movie Review, Shankar’s I Movie Review and Hollywood hottie Kylie Jenner’s cleavage show.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Biriyani 5th Day Box Office Collections – Poor Business Starts
- Yevadu 27th Day Box Office Collections – Much Poor Business
- Jai Ho 6th Day Box Office Collections – Poor Business
- All in All Azhagu Raja 9th Day Box Office Collections – Poor Business
- D-Day 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – Poor Business
- Gippi Box Office Collections Report – Poor Business in Total