By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Arya Babbar’s Chalk n Duster has been high on buzz among the cinema lovers. With the entry into Bigg Boss 8 house, Arya Babbar, the leading actor of the film, has gained much fan following. Therefore, his movie and even his book, which he recently launched are well in demand. For the launch of his book titled ‘My Fiancee, Me & #IFu**edUp’, he was in Jaipur, which was why he could not attend the mahurat of his film ‘Chalk n Duster’.
Arya is full of praises by his fans about his book and even others too have been praising high for his book. His tour for the book launch turned out to be a success, as he delivered autographs and got pictures clicked with his fans. Amidst all this, the mahurat of Chalk n Duster took place, which he could not attend.
The mahurat witnessed the celebrities included Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi, Divya Dutta. Samir Soni, Ritu Shivpuri, Upasna Singh and Gavie Chahal among others. Rajkumar Santoshi, Prakash Jha and beauty pageant winner Navneet Kaur Dhillon too came to adorn the occasion.
Arya Babbar’s Chalk n Duster is set to release on Teachers Day. Apart from this post, the website carries a number of entertaining stuff like Deepshikha Nagpal’s Ex in Ishq Click, Kareena Kapoor’s wax statue at Madame Tussauds and Tiger Shroff’s special video for World Dance Day.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch