By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Avengers: Age of Ultron 1st day box office collections – the film made an enormous business in India on its first day of release. As expected, the Hollywood superhero movie did fantastic business by taking a brilliant and mammoth start. The opening weekend business seems to be bombastic and it seems something big is on the cards by the end of the 1st weekend.
Hollywood flick Avengers: Age of Ultron 1st day box office collections in Indian circuit are around 10.85 crore, which is simply an awesome beginning from every sense of the word. There is no big Bollywood release this week, this too is an edge to this Hollywood movie.
After Fast and Furious 7, this is undoubtedly the second biggest opening of the year. Although Avengers released in lesser screens than Fast and Furious 7, nonetheless the movie managed to generate colossal business. Come to read more on this movie at this website and till them, you are offered many other interesting posts on the website such as Akshay Kumar grabs a college girl while promoting Gabbar is Back and All about Saala Khadoos movie details.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Ignites the Box Office on 1st Weekend
- Anegan Earns Mammoth Business on First Day
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!