By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
As expected, Azhar 1st Tuesday box office collections came with a slight drop. The movie has started showing the drops now in weekdays. Well, it was pretty much on the cards and the same is happening now. The movie with a controversial subject and good star power could not do the business, as was being expected prior to the release. The collections on 5th day in Indian circuit are 2.45 crore.
The total collections so far in 5 days now landed at the sum of 26.20 crore. The word of mouth has now dropped, which is hammering the film’s business.
Well, after judging Azhar 1st Tuesday box office collections, it appears the movie will not be able to bring thrilling lifetime business.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Fan Keeps On Dropping – BO Analysis
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch