By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Baaghi 1st day box office collections – as expected the movie did well at the box office generating good business on its first Friday at the domestic box office collections. The film earned 11.87 crores on opening day. The film saw a very good start at the box office, which is quite good for the movie. It has now emerged as the third highest opener of 2016.
The first is Fan with opening collections19.20 crores, second is Airlift with opening collections 12.35 crores, and now Baaghi is the third one with opening business of 11.87 crires.
In addition to good business at multiplexes, Baaghi is also doing well in single screens. Now after Baaghi 1st day box office collections, all are set to see what happens on first weekend.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Kapoor & Sons – 4th Highest Opener of 2016
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- ABCD 2 Becomes the Highest Opener of 2015
- Badlapur – The 3rd Highest Opener of 2015
- Jai Gangaajal – 6th Highest Opening Weekend Grosser of 2016
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Welcome Back – The Third Highest Opener of 2015