By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor’s Baaghi 1st Monday box office collections now reveal that the film has beaten the 1st Monday business of the King Khan’s Fan. Yes, the film has beaten out Fan’s 4th day domestic business and becomes the second 1st Monday grabber of 2016 after Airlift, which had earned 10.40 crore on 1st Monday (4th day). Fan earned 6.05 crores and Baaghi grabbed the business of 6.72 crores on its 1st Monday in India. Sajid Nadiadwala’s flick has been doing great guns at the box office so far. The movie is a superhit for sure.
The first weekend business of the film in Indian circuit was 38.25 crores, which was simply awesome and now adding 4th day’s business into the kitty, the overall collections so far in 4 days land up to the sum of 44.97 crores.
The reports reveal that the film has been doing exceptionally well in the regions such as CP Berar, Rajasthan, Bihar, CI, Orissa, Assam, Saurashtra and Gujarat. Single screens have been producing marvelous business, but the multiplexes too have brought up nice chunks. Baaghi 1st Monday box office collections exhibit that the flick is now here to go on in weekdays.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- BO Analysis: Azhar Drops on 1st Monday
- R…Rajkumar 1st Monday Box Office Collections – Business Starts Dropping
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Happy New Year 2nd Monday Box Office Collections, Business Drop
- Daawat-e-Ishq 1st Monday Collections & Updates