By Anil Kumar, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Tiger Shroff’s Baaghi 5th day box office collections now reveal that the movie will go on with oomph in weekdays, as it has started doing so. Drops are there, but they are not attention-fetching at all. The film earned 5.77 crore on its 1st Tuesday in domestic market, which is a good score without any doubt. Sabir Khan directed this flick has now landed onto the sum of 51.07 crore. Thus, Baaghi has crossed 50 crore mark in just 5 days in Indian market.
Sabir Khan, Sajid Nadiadwala and Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti’s lifetime collections will now have to be beaten today by this outing called ‘Baaghi’. Heropanti had collected 53 crore as a lifetime business and it will be defeated today.
Now the eyes are set on the business of first week – high hopes are there for a good business. Tiger and Shraddha’s pairing has been liked by the masses. Thus, you may now expect to see them together in more films.
As film is grabbing more and more business in its kitty, it will be interesting to see how the lifetime collection will be? Seeing Baaghi 5th day box office collections and the total so far business, it appears the film is set to churn out big.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- PK Crosses 600 Crore’s Giant Mark Worldwide
- PK 12th Day Box Office Collection, Crosses 250 Crore Mark in India
- Grand Masti Crosses 100 Crore Mark in India, 101 Crore in Pocket
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Now Crosses 100 Crore Mark in India
- Viswaroopam Writes History – Crosses 200 Crore Mark in India
- Race 2 Crosses 100 Crore Mark in India