Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Baby 1st weekend box office collections – well, the movie as was being expected prior to release and then post the opening, the film has been doing great at the theaters. Baby got good business on 1st Saturday and then it gave the room to get more lavish business on 1st Sunday i.e. 3rd day box office collections. The same occurred on third day in domestic market that the movie showed growth by earning handsome chunks.
The film is expected to do marvelous on its first Monday i.e. 4th day since it is a holiday today in India and the masses will surely come in to support the movie. The film has received an extended weekend and this will help the movie earn handsome business more. Let’s see what comes up but it is sure the lavish business is on way. The film is expected to touch or cross 50 crore mark after 4th day business in India.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Ek Villain 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – 50 Crore Pocketed
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Masala 7th Day Box Office Collections – 47 Crore Pocketed
- Legend 20th Day Collections – More Than 61 Crore Pocketed in Total
- R…Rajkumar 18th Day Box Office Collections – 77 Crore Pocketed
- R…Rajkumar 14th Day Box Office Collections – 72 Crore Pocketed
- Krrish 3 1st Day Box Office Collections, 25 Crore Pocketed