Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Baby 4th day box office collections, well the film as was expected from it got really marvelous business on Republic Day holiday in India on its first Monday. The film received simply awesome business in domestic market enjoying a big footfall that added big total to film’s overall income so far in four days. Akshay Kumar starrer this film has been doing really nice business so far and the same is being expected in the days to come.
The film may witness some drops in weekdays but the overall business would be really handsome. Baby 4th day box office collections were 14.90 crore in India that made the total sum as 50.80 crore in domestic market. Therefore, as we had predicted that Baby would surpass 50 crore mark on its fourth day, it has happened now.
The film has potential to cross 100 crore mark in India and if the business goes on nicely, it may happen within a week or 10 days’ time. Enjoy other posts also such as Jacqueline Fernandez’s oops moment pictures and Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma’s intimacy pictures.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Race Gurram 4th Day (1st Monday) Box Office Collections – Giant Business
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Jilla 4th Day Box Office Collections – Giant Business Worldwide
- Attarintiki Daredi 39th Day Box Office Collections, Giant Business Continues
- Aarambam 8th Day Box Office Collections – Giant Business Continues
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Attarintiki Daredi 4th Day Box Office Collections – Giant Business Continues
- Veeram 28th Day Box Office Collections – Giant Business in Pocket