By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Badlapur 1st day box office collections – the film as was being expected did the same thing by getting good business that was expected on cards. The film turned out to be the third highest opener of 2015 after Roy and Baby. Varun Dhawan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s stellar performances have made the film the central attention and focus of all and sundry. The cinemagoers are taking good interest in this film though it is not a through entertainer rather a violence based flick, but when the content is there, the people are bound to watch it.
Badlapur 1st day box office collections i.e. 1st Friday collections are around 7 crore plus in domestic market, which are undoubtedly nice and attractive. After opening on nice note, the film went on gaining good business in later shows of the day.
The movie has good word of mouth publicity and it is going to add flavors to film’s business. The opening weekend is going to be nice though Sunday’s business might affect due to ICC Cricket World Cup Match. Also read Badlapur Movie Review and with who Jacqueline Fernandez are in Vietnam?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- ABCD 2 Becomes the Highest Opener of 2015
- Welcome Back – The Third Highest Opener of 2015
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Baaghi Becomes the 3rd Highest Opener of 2016
- Kapoor & Sons – 4th Highest Opener of 2016
- Roy Emerges the Biggest Opener of 2015
- Roy Earns the Second Highest 1st Weekend Collections of 2015