By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Badlapur 1st Wednesday box office collections – well, the movie does not stop showing minor drops at the box office. The film has been showing drops throughout the week days. Anyway, these were scheduled to happen, but the best thing is that the business keeps going. Badlapur 6th day box office collections are around 3 crore in domestic market.
Varun Dhawan’s Badlapur now shows less word of mouth and this is the reason that the film’s business is towards the down side. Anyway, Badlapur’s total business in Indian circuit now stands at the sum of 34.75 crore, which is fine for this ilk of movie.
After judging Badlapur 1st Wednesday box office collections, now it appears that the movie might get in between 37 to 38 crore business on its first week in domestic circuit. Let’s wait to see what happens exactly. Till then, why not to cheer up with other posts on the website such as Sonakshi Sinha shows tight hot body with curvy legs (photos) and Kunal Kohli and Jennifer Winget spotted locking lips on London streets (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Badlapur Box Office Updates, Business Picks Up
- Badlapur Drops Business, But Overall It’s Fine
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!