By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Badlapur 4th day box office collections – the film dropped its business on first week day. But it had to happen since weekdays bring drops in business. But the business on 1st Monday seems nonetheless decent that adds a value to film’s overall total. This is what the makers and the investors want to see and have. The film so far has been going nice and the response from the audiences is fine if not exceptional.
Badlapur 4th day box office collections in domestic market are 4.25 crore, which are nice and seem fine. Well, the film will keep showing the drops in coming days, but it seems the first week business may be fine enough to make the film’s worth.
Badlapur total domestic collections now stand at the sum of 28.25 crore. Keep coming back to this website to get updates on film’s business. Meanwhile, enjoy other posts such as Pakistani bombshell model-actress Mathira shows deep cleavage and skin show (photos) and Hollywood hottie Ariana Grande hair bows style and how you can make them at home (tips)?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- BO Updates: Drops Going on for Badlapur
- Veeram 10th Day Box Office Collections – Business Drops on 2nd Sunday
- Fukrey 3rd Day Box Office Collections – Fine Business
- Paisa 11th Day Box Office Collections – Business Drops
- Gunday 1st Monday Box Office Collections – Business Drops Significantly
- Jai Ho 5th Day Box Office Collections – Business Drops Again