Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Bajrangi Bhaijaan 1st Tuesday box office collections show the film has been going tremendously marvelous to generate historical business in Bollywood’s history. Salman Khan’s fan following never wants to stay away from this flick and this is the reason that the massive fan following has been proving that the big stardom of Salman is what people like. Bajrangi Bhaijaan 5th day box office collection in domestic market is 21.40 crores.
Well, Bajrangi Bhaijaan 1st Tuesday box office collections have added big sparkles to film’s overall business. Thus, the so far business has landed on to the giant business of 151.05 crores in Indian market.
The film, as per the reports, has broken the 5 days domestic business record of Aamir Khan’s Dhoom 3. The film is now on way to earn the whopping first weekend business. Let’s stay at this website to learn the business and the analysis on this flick of Salman Khan. Till then, enjoy Bajrangi Bhaijaan day-wise collections report with analysis and Mahie Gill’s hottest ever bikini show (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Brothers Surpasses 63 Crores in India in 5 Days, BO Analysis
- Kochadaiiyaan Surpasses 50 Crore Only in India in 4 Days
- All is Well Now Lands at 14.01 Crores After 4 Days
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Day-Wise Collections with Analysis
- Tamasha Earns 43.30 Crores in Four Days
- PK Box Office Prediction – 100 Crores in 3 Days and 200 Crores in 10 Days
- Ram Leela Surpasses 150 Crore in India
- Jilla 7th Day Box Office Collections, Surpasses 50 Crore in India
- Dil Dhadakne Do Earns 10.53 Crores on First Day in India
- ABCD 2 Crosses 46 Crores in India Only on 1st Weekend