By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Bajrangi Bhaijaan 1st week box office collections – well, the film has been going pretty much strong both in India and overseas. The business so far has been tremendously great and there are no signs of bigger drops at all in coming days. Salman’s loyal fan following in India and abroad has been doing the right thing by watching the film. In short, the movie is being benefited a lot and this is what the stakeholders want.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan 1st week box office collections have now landed on the giant total of 184.62 crores in domestic market, which is fabulous and mind boggling from all aspects.
The 7th day’s total in domestic market is 15.55 crores. Well, the movie has plenty of time to generate revenue in coming days, as there is no big release ahead. Keep hitting this website to learn more on the film. Till then why not to enjoy other posts such as Bhajrangi Bhaijaan box office collections report with updates and analysis and Tabu’s juicy assets show in pictures.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Day-Wise Collections with Analysis
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Surpasses 151 Crores in 5 Days in India Only
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- Aarambam 8th Day Box Office Collections – Giant Business Continues