By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Bangistan 1st day box office collections – the film, as was being expected, could not impress the viewers at all. The critics too are not impressed at all by the film. It is undoubtedly the worst film of the year and even the Excel Entertainment as well though the banner had earlier produced few worst flicks as well. Bangistan is a big disaster on its opening day after the poorest opening yesterday. The film opened very poor and then struggled very hard to progress on first Friday i.e. 1st day in domestic market.
Ritesh Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat starrer this film carries nothing to allure the viewers and there is no word of mouth involved in this film. Thus, you cannot now expect any juicy business ahead on opening weekend and then later days.
The movie collected near to mere one crore only in Indian circuit. Well, Bangistan 1st day box office collections are around 75 lakhs net in domestic market. The movie does not carry any hopes to grow in coming days at all. Also enjoy other posts on the website such as Bangistan Movie Review and Kareena Kapoor cleavage show photos.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Bombay Velvet BO Updates: Biggest Disaster of All Time after 1st Weekend
- VIDEO: Sarbjit Trailer Out and GOES VIRAL
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Rocky Handsome Drops on 5th Day – No Chances to Grow Up
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Samrat & Co. 1st Monday Collections – Big Disaster of 2014