By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Barkhaa opening occupancy – the film opened much poor at the domestic box office. Well, Barkhaa and other release of today – Yahaan Sabki Lagi Hai both were not expected to do anything better at the BO, since both are low budget and low-promoted movies. Thus, it is not weird or like that they have opened much poor at the box office.
Yahaan Sabki Lagi Hai opened more poor than Barkhaa. Well, Cricket World Cup goes on and finale has reached now and IPL season is going to begin now, the filmmakers have stopped the films’ releases now. The small budget movies have grabbed this opportunity to showcase their shows. But, when the show is poor, how come a good business can emerge? This, these people have to understand well.
Barkhaa opening occupancy is around 5 percent in morning shows and reports also suggest that Yahaan Sabki Lagi Hai opening occupancy is zero, as there were no morning shows for this film. Keep hitting this place to learn more on Bollywood movies’ business, news, reviews, gossips, celebs’ photos and lot more. Till then, you may enjoy with some other nice posts on the website such as Nargis Fakhri’s heart-hitting photoshoot for AsiaSpa (photos) and Poonam Pandey’s bigger assets’ big show at an event (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch