By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover’s marriage still has been in news. A lot is being written and talked about the two lovers turned couple. The latest about is that Karan Singh Grover and his ex-wife Jennifer Winget’s close friend Karan Wahi, popular TV actor, did not attend Bipasha and Karan’s wedding. But why? Well, just because of Jennifer Winget. But why for Jennifer Winget? Read on to get the answer.
Karan was invited for the function, but he did not attend the marriage ceremony and the reception party at all. Karan Wahi is a close friend of both KSG and Jennifer Winget, and he did not feel good at all to attend the wedding.
A little birdie told that Wahi was of the view that he should show the solidarity with Jennifer, as he treasured Jennifer’s friendship and gave it importance.
He thinks that Karan Singh Grover has done wrong with Jennifer. The three – Wahi, Karan and Jennifer turned out to be friends during the shooting of the popular show Dill Mill Gayye. Well, guys this is the reason that Wahi did not attend Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover’s marriage.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Jennifer Aniston’s Wedding Postponed – Explore Why?
- Jennifer Winget Sizzles on the Streets of London
- Bipasha and Karan’s Post Marriage Plans REVEALED
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover’s Marriage Date and Venues
- PIX: Jennifer Winget and Kunal Kohli Had a Blast with Ice-Skating in London