By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Bipasha Basu Karan Singh Grover marriage has started making bigger waves in the media and among their fans. Well, we all are well aware of the fact that the two have been dating for more than two years now since the time they started working in the movie Alone. And since long time, they have been trying to take their relationship to next level. Now the time has landed up and they are ready to tie the knot. The marriage will take place by the end of next month.
The couple has been in news for their romance since quite long time and they were spotted to spend quality time with each other at many junctions. Bipasha’s friend Bollywood designer Rocky S will be designing the bride and groom’s outfits for their marriage. The reports have it that the two were waiting for Karan’s final divorce settlement from former wife the famous actress Jennifer Winget. Since the divorce has now taken place, the couple is all set to walk down the aisle.
Bipasha Basu Karan Singh Grover marriage’s date is 29th April, 2016. On 28th April, Mehndi will be held at Villa 69 in Juhu, Mumbai, where the wedding will take place at St. Regis in Lower Parel, Mumbai. It is Karan’s third marriage, whereas Bipasha’s first. But she has dated actors Dino Morea, John Abraham and Harman Baweja in the past.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover Post Marriage Picture
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- PHOTOS: Bipasha Basu’s Marriage, a Star Studded Affair
- Bipasha Basu Seduces Karan Grover in Touch My Body Song
- Tamanna Bhatia to Tie the Knot – Complete Marriage Details
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Bipasha and Karan’s Post Marriage Plans REVEALED
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor