By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Ashraful Haque passes away – the Bollywood actor and stage star Ashraful Haque has passed away yesterday in Mumbai. The actor was suffering from bone marrow cancer. He was famous for her roles in the movies such as Fukrey and Delhi Belly. He was admitted in Sunita Hospital in Andheri East where he took his last breath yesterday evening.
As per reports, he was on ventilator and his condition was much severe. His critically acclaimed role in the film Behrupiya won him many praises from all corners.
Haque did more than 30 plays in his career and was also seen in a number of commercials and telly movies. Other notable works in the movies, which made him the central focus of the viewers, included Jungle, Company, Calcutta Mail, Black Friday and Paan Singh Tomar.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Leading Bollywood Actor CAUGHT Making Out with An Actress in Washroom
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Jim Sarbh of Neerja Famed Dating A-List Bollywood Actress
- Bollywood Actress Nanda Dies at 75