By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Bombay Velvet 1st day box office collections – well, the film could not make what was being expected and even predicted from the first day collections. Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar starrer this mega budget movie is on low side as far as the business is concerned. This is not good at all for the film and its stakeholders. The film’s start was on good note, but in later shows of the day, it could not earn what was being looked at.
The film released in 2600 screen count in the country. But the collections were quite dull. Bombay Velvet 1st day box office collections (first Friday) are around 5.20 crore nett in domestic market. This amount is pretty low as per the film’s worth and budget.
The film was reportedly made on the whopping budget of 120 crore. Thus, seeing this budget it seems it would hardly recover the amount. The weakened day might bring in some good business, but they too could not bring what is needed. Let’s wait to see what happens to the film in coming days. Till then, there are other nice posts on the website such as Guddu Rangeela trailer out and First Motion poster of Ishq Click out now.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Samrat & Co. 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – Super Disappointing
- Go Goa Gone 5th Day Box Office Collections – Really Disappointing
- Kaanchi 1st Day Box Office Collections – Biggest Disappointing Business
- Vallinam 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – Drops Start
- Jackpot 1st Day Box Office Collections – Poor Start and Business
- Veeram 1st Day Box Office Collections – Magnificent Start – Big Business