By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Bombay Velvet 1st weekend box office collections – well, the film simply turned out to be the biggest disaster and after checking the figures of three days’ business, the film now adds itself to the list of the biggest disasters of all time. All the predictions, which were made prior to release, went flat and the movie took an altogether opposite turn by showing itself a big LOOSER.
Anyway, Bombay Velvet 1st weekend box office collections (3 days business) in domestic market is around 16.10 crore, which is simply very poor in all manners and in every sense of the word.
Let’s check out the breakdown of the 1st weekend business in India:
Bombay Velvet 1st day box office collections: 5.20 crore
Bombay Velvet 2nd day box office collections: 5.10 crore
Bomay Velvet 3rd day box office collections: 5.80 crore
Total Domestic Collections 1st Weekend (in 3 Days): 16.10 crore
The film is a big budget movie and now all the stakeholders are under huge pressure, since the loss is going to be the biggest. Keep coming back to this website to learn more on the film and other entertainment stuff. Till the time, you may browse the website to enjoy other posts. Also enjoy Guddu Rangeela’s trailer and Ishq Click’s first motion poster.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Bangistan – The Biggest Disaster on Day One with No Hopes to Grow
- Roy BO Collection Updates – Big Disaster
- Besharam Opening Weekend Box Office Collections – A Big Disaster
- One By Two 1st Weekend Collections – Biggest Flop
- Bombay Velvet 1st Day Box Office Collections – Disappointing Start
- O Teri 1st Weekend Collections, Biggest Flop with Giant Poor Business
- Purani Jeans 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – A Big Disaster
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani First Weekend Box Office Collections – Biggest Business
- Legend 4th Weekend Business, 24th Day Collections and Total Business Updates
- Rowdy 1st Weekend Collections, Total Business Updates