By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Brothers 1st weekend box office collections – well, the movie did superb business on its opening weekend and this is called the brilliance from every aspect and every sense of the word. Akshay Kumar and Sidharth Malhotra starrer this action packed movie has been delivering awesome business so far and the film has earned greatest business up to now in domestic as well as international market.
In domestic market, Brothers 1st weekend box office collections have reached to the whopping sum of 52.08 crores, which is undoubtedly an astonishing and mind boggling figure to rave big about. As far as the overseas market is concerned, the film has done decent business as well.
In overseas market, according to the latest reports, Brothers has earned around 15.36 crores. Gross business in India so far is 70.30 crores, thus adding the overseas business, the opening weekend business worldwide turns out to be 85.66 crores. Wow! Great going…! Also read other posts like Ravi Dubey throws a special screening for his wife’s debut movie Angrej (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- ABCD 2 Crosses 46 Crores in India Only on 1st Weekend
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- All is Well Just Earns 11.91 Crores in Its 1st Weekend
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Sanam Re Earns 17.05 Crores on 1st Weekend
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Dhoom 3 Crosses 200 Crore Worldwide, Each Country’s Business with Analysis
- Aashiqui 2 Crosses 100 Crore in Worldwide Business
- Humshakals 1st Weekend Collections – Film Crosses 40 Crore in India