By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Brothers 5th day box office collections – the film did nice business even on its fifth day in domestic market. The film starring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez in main leads has been doing marvelous business so far. Although the drops are being seen in weekdays, but they are not much prominent. The film still needs to go steady in order to get good business by the wrap up of first week business.
Brothers 5th day box office collections in India are around 5.11 crores, which is nice if not exceptional. Since the film is a solo release, it has chances to grow and keep doing nice business in coming days.
Total so far business in domestic market now stands at the whopping sum of 63.42 crores, which is mind blowing for sure. In its second week, it seems the movie may get good business as well since Abhishek Bachchan’s All is Well does not have big buzz and promotional activities are not great enough at all. Let’s see what happens to Brothers and All is Well. Also enjoy posts like Katrina Kaif MOLESTED in public, a man grabs her assets.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Surpasses 151 Crores in 5 Days in India Only
- Kochadaiiyaan Surpasses 50 Crore Only in India in 4 Days
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- All is Well Now Lands at 14.01 Crores After 4 Days
- Brothers Crosses 85 Crores Worldwide on Opening Weekend
- PK Box Office Prediction – 100 Crores in 3 Days and 200 Crores in 10 Days
- Tamasha Earns 43.30 Crores in Four Days