By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Jacqueline Fernandez is now on her way to help Chennai Flood Victims. Yes, the gorgeous and ravishing actress has a heart of soft and she has now joined hands with an NGO to help the victims. Last year heavy rains in Tamil Naidu caused severe havoc in the area leading the people to be homeless, losing of lives, household and livelihood respectively. Jacqueline is one of the few who are still on their way to help the victims of Tamil Naidu. She has collaborated with an NGO called Habitat for Humanity and jointly they have launched a Tamil Naidu Flood Relief Campaign with the name of ‘Jacqueline Builds’.
For this initiative, the funds are being collected and raised to build the houses and help the victims. Once a good amount of funds are collected, the actress will be visiting Chennai and building the houses manually for the victims.
The team of Jacqueline leaves no stone unturned to help the victims. Her manager, assistant, hair and makeup artists, spot boy and driver – all have contributed whatever they could.
We all are aware of the huge destruction the incessant rains last year in Tamil Nadu caused. The rains led to losses to lives, assets, households and livelihood of the people.
Jacqueline is a true human that shows from her efforts to help the Chennai Flood Victims.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch