By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Dhak Dhak Queen Madhuri Dixit is the darling of all hearts. Her dancing skills know no boundaries and they are simply adored. Her fans would love to learn the techniques, she possesses. This is the reason that Madhuri has started her mobile app Dance with Madhuri (DWM). The co-founders of this app are Madhuri and her husband Shriram Nene.
Madhuri shot for the festive season (Diwali) special dance tutorials for this app. She displayed her dancing moves on the iconic song ‘Chane Ke Khet Mein’ for the upcoming marriage season.
Dance with Madhuri is a gem for her fans, since they can learn from the dancing queen through it. Also enjoy Sunny Leone is a Super Hot Girl.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Madhuri Dixit Threatened to Pay Money Else Her Kids to Be Killed
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Madhuri Dixit Hot Cleavage Pictures – Steamy and Luscious
- PIX: Madhuri Dixit Looks Stunning in Floral Dress
- Photos: Madhuri Dixit Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at an Event
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhuri Dixit on Comedy Nights with Kapil – Kapil Gets Mesmerized