By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Dangal shooting is going on tremendously in the US, where Aamir Khan is there to film her scenes. He is off to US to shoot the scenes of the younger Mahavir Singh Phogat. He will have to stay there in the country till the end of March, 2016, but now he has to cut short his trip and return to India because of his mother. Aamir has lost 35 to 40 kgs to play the younger wrestler. It was the most difficult task, but the determined actor did with aplomb.
During his trip to the US, Aamir has been spending quality time with his son Junaid, who is studying there at Los Angeles Film School. But now the actor is going to cut short his trip and will return to India, since his mother (Zeenat Hussain), who is in her 80s wants Aamir to be his side on his birthday which is on 14th March. Aamir is going to turn 51 on 14th this month.
Aamir has promised his mother and will be back with her. Well, Dangal shooting is going gaga and the movie will hit the screens this December, 2016.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Now It’s Raj Kundra’s Turn to Take Panga with Shah Rukh Khan
- All About Arjun Rampal and Wife Mehr Jessia Divorce Matter
- Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan in a MOVIE together
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Pics: PK Khaye Banarsi Pan – Yes, Aamir Khan Eats Banarsi Pan
- What Resolution Aamir Khan Makes Every Year on His Birthday?
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- Aamir Khan Refuses Promoting Dhoom 3 on Bigg Boss 7 and Comedy Nights with Kapil