By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Dil Dhadakne Do 1st weekend box office collections – the film, as expected has done really well at the box office. The figures so far have been marvelous and great and obviously they are much impressive and soothing for the stakeholders. The film has been showing growth at the box office and this is what everyone associated with film and its business wants. Well, there are certain hopes about mammoth and impressive business even in weekdays.
Zoya Akhtar’s directed Dil Dhadakne Do 1st weekend box office collections in Indian market are 37.05 crores, which are without any single doubt attention grabbing and great. Movie opened with 10.53 crores on 1st day, then 12.27 crores on 2nd day and then 14.25 crores on 3rd day. Wow, the boost in business is nice though not extraordinary.
Film has lively content and is targeted at urban audience, which has been providing nice support to the film. Hopes are high that the movie is going to do something realty nice business wise in coming days. Also enjoy other posts like ABCD 2 new poster with movie details and Vidya Balan looks damn stunning on the sets of Tere Sheher Mein (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- VIDEO: Sarbjit Trailer Out and GOES VIRAL
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Dil Dhadakne Do Earns 10.53 Crores on First Day in India
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled