By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Dil Dhadakne Do opening occupancy – the film opened on a decent note in domestic market. The film starring the big names is expected to do better in latter half of the day and in coming days. Since it is a normal Friday, nonetheless the movie performed decent at the box office. The film did well at the multiplexes and interestingly even the single screens business too turned out to be nice. Let’s wait and see what happens in terms of business when the day winds up.
Dil Dhadakne Do opening occupancy in the morning shows is around 25-30% at the multiplexes and even the single screens showed a business of 15-20% occupancy. Film released in 2300 screen counts.
Film is supposed to do really nice business in Mumbai and Delhi mainly, but other circuits too are expected to bring up nice business. Today’s business in domestic market is expected to be around 10 crore. Also enjoy other posts such as Dil Dhadkne Do Movie Review and Drishyam trailer unveiled.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Finding Fanny Opens Decently
- Badlapur Opens Nice, Good Business Expected on the Weekend
- Fan Opens on a Good Note, Expected to Increase Business
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Ghayal Once Again Opens Decent, Expected to Grow