Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Dolly Ki Doli 1st weekend box office collections – the film opened dull and then it got boost on following days i.e. Saturday and Sunday. Well, the profitable thing is that the film received decent business on its first weekend and that is what was required by the film. But from now onwards, the good business might not happen even though today is a holiday in India and the film has an extended weekend.
Dolly Ki Doli 1st weekend box office collections now land at the total of 10.30 crore in domestic market. The movie, which is a con-drama, could not get good reviews, as just mixed reviews came from the critics. Also there has not been a good positive word of mouth from the masses as well, which now will lead the movie towards a downward business.
As there are no expectations of any good business in coming days, the film may now suffer since the biggie ‘Baby’ is in competition. Also read Baby 1st weekend box office collections.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- The Shaukeens 1st Weekend Collections, Decent Business
- Mr. X Earns Decent 1st Weekend Business
- Bipasha Basu’s ALONE Does Decent Business on 1st Weekend
- Legend 4th Weekend Business, 24th Day Collections and Total Business Updates
- Thenaliraman 1st Weekend Collections – Stupendous Business
- Hasee Toh Phasee 2nd Day Collections, 1st Saturday Business – Decent Jump in Business