By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Drishyam 1st day box office collections – the film could not get good opening, but as it was being expected that it could get boost in later shows of the day, it did the same. Thus, the wind up of the first day business in domestic market brought some enticing figures for the film and its stakeholders. 1st Friday box office collections are nice enough to rave about. Now all eyes are set on film’s first weekend business.
Ajay Devgn, Tabu and Shriya Saran starrer Drishyam, which is a remake of a Malyalam film by the same name, might get boost in business in today’ shows. Well, Drishyam 1st day box office collections are 8 crores in domestic market and the film also had previews, which brought up the sum of 80 lakhs approximately. This means, the total box office collections in Indian market on 1st day are 8.50 crore.
For film having Ajay Devgn in main lead, its business should have been crispier more, but anyway, it is fine enough to enjoy with. Now let’s wait how much it generates in coming two days, which will make its first weekend business. Also enjoy other nice posts on the website such as Drishyam Movie Review, Parineeti Chopra’s shows cleavage on the road (photos) and Neha Dhupia drops clothes for Maxim’s photoshoot (photos) and check out Tabu’s biggest CLEAVAGE show (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Badlapur Does Nice Despite India’s Match, 1st Weekend Business
- Gouravam 4th Day Box Office Collections – Nice Business So Far
- Sholay 3D 2nd Day Box Office Collections – Nice Business Goes On
- Jilla 36th Day Box Office Collections – Nice Business
- Jilla 19th Day Box Office Collections – Steady and Nice Business
- Marathi Film Fandry 1st Weekend Collections, Nice Business
- Jolly LLB 7th Day Box Office Collections – Nice Business
- Naan Sigappu Manithan 1st Day Box Office Collections – Really Nice Business
- Prathinidhi 1st Weekend Collections – Nice Business to Rave About
- Anjaan 1st Day Box Office Collections – Nice Business