By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Ajay Devgn’s Drishyam opening occupancy opened on a lower note today. The film released today, but could not fetch good business in opening shows of the day in domestic market. The film released in 2365 screens approximately in India. The reason behind this poor business is film’s genre, which is not enticing for Ajay’s fans and weak promotions. Ajay’s movies open with good business, but this time around, it got weak response from the masses.
Drishyam opening occupancy is around 15 to 18 percent in domestic market. It is pretty low for Ajay’s film. The film should have received a bumper or at least above average opening, but it went flat at the box office.
Well, still it has chances to grow, as the reports reveal the upcoming shows of the day might bring in some audiences. Let’s wait and see what happens by the end of the day. Stay tuned to get the updates. Till then, just chill with other posts on the website such as Shraddha Kapoor looks chic on Hi! Blitz cover page and Hansika Motwani’s hottest photos.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- O Teri 1st Weekend Collections, Biggest Flop with Giant Poor Business
- Dishkiyaoon 1st Weekend Collections, Bombastically Poor Business
- Drishyam Brings Up Nice Business on 1st Day in India
- Gang of Ghosts 1st Day Collections – A Failure with Poor Business
- Jannal Oram 3rd Day Box Office Collections – Poor Business
- D-Day 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – Poor Business