By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Dum Laga Ke Haisha opening occupancy – well, the film did not open well at all and recorded a lower occupancy in the morning shows. Two movies released today – Dum Laga Ke Haisha and Ab Tak Chhappan 2, both did not perform well at the box office and emerged simply poor. The audiences did not response well to them. Both of these films did not get good publicity as well. Of the two, Dum Laga Ke Haisha did somewhat better.
Yash raj Films’ Dum Laga Ke Haisha, which was liked by the majority of the critics, got around 15 percent occupancy in morning shows, whereas Nana Patekar starrer Ab tak Chhappan 2 opening occupancy was only 5 percent something in opening shows of today. There are hardly any expectations of any good business in later shows of the day, but YRF’s product might get good business.
Varun Dhawan’s Badlapur is still going fine. Good opening weekend collections might land into the lap of DLKH. Both of the films now have to rely on heavy word of mouth. Also read other posts such as Ab Tak Chhappan 2 Movie Review and Dum Laga Ke Haisha Movie Review.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Dum Laga Ke Haisha Shows Poor Business on First Day
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Hawaizaada, Khamoshiyan and Rahasya Open with a Poor Business
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled