By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Sunny Leone’s Ek Paheli Leela 1st day box office collections are handsome. The film, though opened poor in the morning shows, showed its worth among the viewers and Sunny’s fans in later shows of the day and thus the 1st Friday collections turned out to be in the favor of the film, which is good for the stakeholders.
Ek Paheli Leela 1st day box office collections are around 5.30 crore net in domestic market. The movie was made on the budget of 15 crore – 9 crore for film’s production and 6 crore for the promotional and advertising of the movie. So, covering up the production cost would not be a big task for the film.
The film may get around 13 crore of higher business in the opening weekend. It may be even less, but the first weekend should be fine for the film’s investors to cheer them up. Also read other posts such as How Nargis Fakhri became a Bollywood actress from being a slum girl of NYC? Chitrangada Singh’s seductive look in Kundi Mat Khadka Raja song.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Ek Paheli Leela Gets Slight Boost in Business, Impressive Total
- Ek Paheli Leela 1st Monday Box Office Collections – Business Drops Slightly
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Detective Byomkesh Bakshy Manages to Make Nice Business on First Day
- Hasee Toh Phasee 2nd Day Collections, 1st Saturday Business – Decent Jump in Business
- VIDEO: Sarbjit Trailer Out and GOES VIRAL