By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Fan 100 crore business in first weekend seems impossible and Shah Rukh Khan’s Fan will not be able to beat SRK’s other release Happy New Year’s opening weekend business at all. His last release Dilwale too had taken long to cross 100 crore mark and now the latest one too seems to follow the path. Well, HNY had crossed 100 crore business in flat 3 days and if we make Fan’s comparison with HNY, it is not expected to do so. 100 crore club is almost 2 or more days away for the movie to join in. Shah Rukh’s best highest opener so far is Happy New Year, which opened to 44.97 crore (domestic market), and Fan, though opened pretty well, earned 19.20 crore on fisrt day.
Well, the fact remains that Fan is an offbeat cinema, this is also a reason of not having the massive business. Besides it is also a non-holiday release.
Fan 100 crore business would emerge in 4 or more days. Let’s wish the movie all the best and hopes it continue earning more and more in days to come.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Jal 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – Survival is Impossible Now
- Jai Ho 1st Weekend Collections, More Than 58 Crore Earned – Expert Analysis
- Dhoom 3 10th Day Box Office Collections (2nd Weekend), Record-Breaking Business
- Heart Attack 10th Day Collections, 2nd Weekend, Expert Analysis
- Azhar Does Pretty Well on 1st Weekend – BO Analysis
- Hrudaya Kaleyam 1st Weekend Collections – Analysis & Details