By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Fan 3rd day box office collections – well, Shah Rukh Khan’s much-awaited flick gets boost in business on its 1st Sunday (3rd day) at domestic box office. The film earned 15.40 crore on 2nd day and then following day being Sunday, the film earned 17.75 crore business. Even being an offbeat cinema, Fan has been on way to churn out good business in India and even abroad. The overseas business too is marvelous so far. More than 40 crore has been earned in 3 days in overseas market.
Khan’s film will get drop in weekdays, as normally the movies do. But that would not be much or bigger one that could affect the business of the film and film’s worth.
After adding Fan 3rd day box office collections, the movie lands up to the business of 52.35 crore in India and has crossed 100 crore in worldwide business. 74.79 crore is India’s gross in three days. The film grosses 114.26 crore worldwide.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PK Grosses 400 Crore Worldwide, Becomes 3rd Highest Grosser
- Himmatwala 1st Weekend (3 Days) Collections – Grosses 31.14 Crore
- Fan Earns 49.43 Crore in India, 74.07 Crore Worldwide in 2 Days Only
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Jilla Joins 100 Crore Club Worldwide – Big Distinction
- BO Analysis: Baaghi Now Crosses 50 Crore Mark in Just 5 Days
- Aarambam 5th Day Box Office Collections – 53 Crore Gained in 5 Days