Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Fan 6th day box office collections – the movie keeps dropping the business since the weekdays have started. On 5th day, the movie collected 5.75 crore in domestic market and now on 6th day, the film could only get 4.20 crore in Indian circuit. This shows the business graph has been going down and down. The lifetime collections will now not be exceptional. Well, apart from all this, the movie has been going on and on, and this is good for the film.
Fan’s total business so far in domestic market has now landed onto the sum of 68.35 crore, which is no doubt satisfactory though it is less than the expectations.
After now judging Fan 6th day box office collections, it appears the movie could not get any miracles at all from now onwards. It has lost the masses’ attention – it is vivid now.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- BO Analysis: Azhar Keeps Dropping in Weekdays
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?