By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Shah Rukh Khan’s Fan opening occupancy report exhibits that the film, which released today, opened on a good note at the box office in morning shows. The film generated a big hype prior to the release being King Khan’s flick. A Yash Raj Films’ production and Maneesh Sharma’s directorial venture, Fan’s plus point is that it has no competition at all at the box office, since no movie released today. The occupancy rate in the morning shows in India was around 45 percent, as per the reports. Fan has bright chances of registering good footfalls at the box office by the end of day.
Evening and night shows are being expected to generate good income. Now what will be the opening weekend business is the question of the hour? Since it is a solo release and Shah Rukh has biggest fan following apart from the big hype, it seems next two days may bring up nice business to add to its kitty.
Focusing on Fan opening occupancy, if we talk about today’s business – it is expected to be satisfactory and really nice. Let’s wait to final figures of today.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Badlapur Opens Nice, Good Business Expected on the Weekend
- Tamasha Opens on a Decent Note – Analysis with Details
- Dil Dhadakne Do Opens Decently and Expected to Do Well
- NH10 Opens on Slow Note – Merely 25 Percent Opening in India
- Vanman 2nd Day Box Office Collections – Increase in Business
- Ghayal Once Again Opens Decent, Expected to Grow