By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Deepika Padukone is among those few Bollywood stars, who has the biggest fan following internationally and this was witnessed at the recently held IIFA in Malaysia. Well, this is what happened that by the time Deepika reached at the red carpet of IIFA in Malaysia earlier this month, the crowd went really uncontrollable. She has huge fan following in India and abroad and whenever she goes abroad, she bumps into this kind of situation.
The fans had come to catch her glimpse at the IIFA awards. By the time she arrived at the red carpet, they started calling her and even called her with her characters’ names like Naina, Meenama, Piku. They all went uncontrollable that she could not handle media interviews over there.
This is called the brilliance of the star and she is on her way to mesmerize her fans more and more. Also enjoy other posts like ABCD 2 1st day box office collections.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?