By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Gabbar is Back 1st day box office collections – Akshay Kumar’s film has become the highest grosser of 2015, as it was being expected and this writer too had predicted the same. The film enjoys a long weekend and so far, the audience’s back seems to be into the favor. Thus, it shows the film may get good word of mouth and if it does, the long weekend might bring some astonishing and lucrative business figures to enjoy with.
Gabbar is Back 1st Friday box office collections have added sparkles to movie’s worth among the cinema lovers and they have also made the stakeholders truly happy.
The film is now expected to generate quite a good business. All eyes are set on the film’s status at the ticket windows. Let’s wait what happens in coming days. Anyway, Gabbar is Back 1st day box office collections are more than 13 crore in domestic market. Also enjoy some other nice posts on the website such as Gabbar is Back Movie Review and Zarine Khan’s scrumptious skin show (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- PK Grosses 400 Crore Worldwide, Becomes 3rd Highest Grosser
- Ragini MMS 2 1st Week Box Office Collections – 5th Highest Grosser of the Year
- Dhoom 3 Beats All Bollywood Movies in Overseas – No.1 Highest Grosser in World
- Ragini MMS 2 Becomes Third Highest Opening Weekend Grosser of 2014
- PK Beats Dhoom 3 Record and Becomes Highest Grosser of All Time
- Jai Gangaajal – 6th Highest Opening Weekend Grosser of 2016