By Saima Kanwal, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Bollywood famed choreographer Geeta Kapur arrested after she rammed her car into a pedestrian in Mumbai. As per the reports, the dance director Geeta Kapur, who is famous for her judging the dancing show Dance India Dance (DID), was arrested by the Versova Police after she was found doing rash driving and ramming her Honda Accord car into a pedestrian.
Geeta was later granted bail and released from police custody. This incident happened on JP Road by the time the choreographer dropped her friend at Yari Road and then headed to her home. She said in her statement to the Police that she was trying to avoid a biker who was driving fast and during all this she crossed over the divider and ultimately hit the pedestrian.
Police said that Geeta was not drunk and was charged with sections 279 and 338. Geeta Kapur arrested – this is what instantly spread all over and the buzz started happening.
According to reports, Geeta herself took the injured to the nearby hospital Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Andheri, where the victim is being treated. The victim has received a fracture but is now out of danger.
Well, apart from this story on Geeta Kapur arrested, there are other posts for your interest on the website such as NH10 opening occupancy report with analysis and Bipasha Basu’s steamy skin show in bikini (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Raise the Heat with Geeta Basra’s Spicy Photos
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch