By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Housefull 3 opening occupancy – well, the movie, as was being expected, opened on a decent note. The film is a complete entertainer and is a slapstick comedy starring Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan, Ritesigh Deshmukh, Jacqueline Fernandez, Nargis Fakhri and Lisa Haydon in main leads. The promotional activities have been done superb, which will surely add values once the film grows at theaters. As per the reports, the film opened to 35 percent occupancy that is decent.
The later shows of the day will actually reveal the worth of the film at box office. But hopes are there that the movie will do better, as it is a solo release of the week.
Housefull 3 is the third installment of the franchise Housefull. There are good expectations about the film’s nice business. Now all depends on the word of mouth publicity. Housefull 3 opening occupancy now shows one thing that this comedy will work among the masses.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Tamasha Opens on a Decent Note – Analysis with Details
- Piku Does Decent Business on 1st Day – BO Report with Analysis
- Jai Ho Opens to Massive Occupancy – 95 to 100%, Read Analysis
- Fan Keeps On Dropping – BO Analysis
- Fan Opens on a Good Note, Expected to Increase Business
- Back Bench Student 4th Day Collections – Decent So Far
- Viswaroopam 39th Day Box Office Collections – Analysis
- Bombay Velvet Opens on a Good Note, Deepika’s Piku Still Strong
- Zila Ghaziabad Box Office Collections and Updates with Expert Analysis
- BO Analysis: Fan Drops Significantly on First Week Day